Sunday, November 10, 2013

top 5 places to shop!

I've been getting asked a lot lately by my fellow mama friends where I buy Maddox's stylin' clothes so I decided to do this post in the spirit of all those compliments! I just wanted to say though that on an everyday basis where we are spending our time at home cuddling on the couch I just put him in plain Carters onesies with matching track pants. He hates being dressed in a million layers and I really don't blame him! He is starting to come around to his beanies and cool hats which I am overjoyed about!
And that leads me into my number 5 favourite place to shop for Maddox,

I love finding accessories at H&M because their beanies and baby shoes are soooo affordable and adorbs! Also check out the cotton button down cardigans, they always have every colour of the rainbow so I buy them all!

I think the thing I love most about shopping all things Joe Fresh is the price! How many pieces I can get that would only get me one thing at Gap. Onesies are usually 5 bucks a piece so I will use that as a base  of an outfit and pair it with the more expensive things. I love doing that! 

Every mom wants to be able to multi-task, so when I go into Zara I can accomplish just that! Get what I need for me AND what I need for Maddox..which is everything I can fit in my two hands! Everything is so stylish and looks like men's clothing that has been shrunk down to the size of a baby. I always want it all!

When I discovered Etsy it was a total where have you been all of my life moment! Kind of like when you discover a Starbucks chai latte but BETTER. It is the kind of stuff you never will find in stores. All kinds of Organic fabric and handmade baby items. You can even contact shop owners to customize clothing, how amazing is that?! 

And if you haven't already figured it out, then baby Gap is my favourite place to shop!!! Probably because I've been wearing it since I was a baby myself so it was only tradition to shop there for my boy. 3/4 of his wardrobe is from Gap. I wish I could tell you why I love it so much but I really don't know. It is it's own style and so much of it is so classic and won't go out of style. **Make sure you sign up for their emails to get discount codes and coupons!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment