Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bye October

Hi lovelies! I wish fall lasted all year long but now we have entered the long month of November. Saying hello crisp air and warm jackets! Just wanted to post some pictures of Maddox's first  Halloween. It rained all day & night unfortunately for my small town and we only got 4 trick or treaters! Or should I say teenagers... Which meant plenty of left over candy, chocolate, and chips and now I have five extra pounds attached to my hips! But he looked cute as can be even though I rushed out the night before to find a costume after visiting a bunch of stores locally and in the states. I am so picky sometimes, especially when it comes to my little man. Only the best for him of course!! I decided to match him and we were both Frankenstein! I tend to gravitate towards the scary costumes rather than cutesy ones even since I was little. To me that is what Halloween is all about! Anyways, check us out!






























                            Baby Costume: Spirit Halloween/ Black dress: TJ Maxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment