Tuesday, October 8, 2013

comin' to ya every month



1. Fisherprice Snugabunny Swing: Babies either love it or hate it & luckily Maddox has loved it since we brought him home. Now he takes two hour naps everyday but only if I put him in this swing #magic


2. Salt City Emporium Bib-dana: This is by far my favourite baby Etsy shop, every piece is unique and I'm just loving the tribal baby trend right now! Maddox has just started drooling all over the place so these are coming in handy. Bonus: they make the perfect accessory


3. Live Clean Baby Products: Wow, I've tried almost every brand(review coming in the future) and this is by far my current fave. It it plant based but doesn't smell bad like those other organic lines. I want my baby to smell like a baby, not a caveman. I've even been wearing it myself!


4. Boon Grass Bottle Drying Rack: This is definitely a bit of a splurge but I was lucky to get it as a baby shower gift from my cousin Misty! It isn't just super trendy but very easy to clean. My only wish is that it was a little bigger since I have so many bottles to store

No comments:

Post a Comment