Wednesday, October 23, 2013

M is for Maddox






                            Beanie: Baby Gap/ Cardigan: Joe Fresh/ Leggings: Little Four Clothing/ Sneakers: Mexx


"Okay mom enough of the pictures, I just want to cuddle!!!"
This is our very first baby outfit of the day post #OOTD how exciting!! I decided to style him very       casual and comfortable for this cold fall day. No fuss with tight jeans and a million layers...even though he doesn't look too impressed in the picture above! Beanies are always a battle with Maddox he likes to rep his bald head loud & proud. He has so much personality already and is always baby babbling and laughing at the most random of things like my sneezes or if the dog walks by. He is almost four months and I can't believe how fast these months are flying by. In the beginning I was so nervous to dress him and carry him, I didn't want to make any mistakes. When his daddy went back to work one week after getting home from the hospital I was scared to be alone with him! That seems so silly when I think back about it. Everyday gets easier and easier until it becomes so routine you don't think twice about it anymore. You become a pro and realize you were meant to do this. I truly believe in fate. And love. He brings me so much joy and love, I can't imagine my life without him now that he is here! He will always be my baby.

1 comment: